The Turbofan E33D5 is a high quality digital electric convection oven with a large 5x 1/1 gastronorm capacity.
Suitable for use in restaurants, canteens, bakeries and others, the Turbofan includes all the features you would expect from a commercial convection oven and is ideal for cooking chicken, pastries, bread, pizza and confectionary. The oven is easily programmable and features a water injection mode when steam or moisture is required in your recipe.
- 5 1/1 GN Gastronorm tray capacity
- 85mm tray spacing
- Compact 610mm width
- Digital display Time and Temperature Controls
- Large easy view 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Manual mode and Program mode 20 programs with 3 stage cooking and stage end alarms Core Probe program cooking (optional Core Probe Kit)
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels) and manual injection
- 2 speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- 5.8kW heating power
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door
- Slam shut door latch
- Pendulum operation door handle
- Vitreous enamel oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 50mm dia. 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Optional M236060 Core Temperature Probe Kit
- Turbofan SK33 Oven Stand
- DSK33 Double Stacking Kit
|Brand||Turbofan by Moffat|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chef Link users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- A supplementary delivery cost will be incurred for all large or bulky product orders depending on location, size/weight of items, and order value.
- Delivery of cooking machines, refrigeration, flat-pack items and most furniture products will be made to kerbside locations only.
- It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises.
- We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit.
- Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customer's responsibility.
- Delivery does not include unpacking or positioning or assembling items.
- A supplementary delivery cost for large items may apply.
- If you are picking up your item from our warehouse please confirm actual box dimensions with our call centre before arrival, and ensure you have an adequate vehicle to safely collect and transport.
- Warehouse staff reserve the right to refuse any vehicle that is not fit to safely transport such items.
- All refrigeration equipment must also be transported in an upright position.
- All customers arranging their own collections (whether personally or their own courier) are required to check order and packaging thoroughly before departure.
- All responsibility for condition will be transferred from Chef Link to customer at this point in time.