Unit shall be a Moffat electrically heated Turbofan convection oven. The oven shall have a one piece vitreous enamel oven chamber, stainless top and sides and safe touch vented easy clean side hinged door that offers field reversible hinging. Oven shall have capacity for four full size sheet pans. The oven shall be controlled by an electronic control having separate digital displays and adjusting knobs for time and temperature functions. The oven control shall allow both manual and programmed operating modes with programmable moisture injection, 2 speed oven fan, and 3 stage cooking. A core temperature probe M236060 is optional. The unit shall include dual halogen oven lamps. Oven shall be able to be bench mounted on 76mm feet or mounted on oven stand model SK32. Unit shall be supplied in 100% recyclable shipping packaging. This unit shall be Energy Star certified.
- 4 460mm x 660mm / 18” x 26” full size sheet pan capacity
- 4 400mm x 600mm tray capacity
- 110mm tray spacing
- Compact 735mm width
- Digital display time and temperature controls
- Large easy view 20mm high displays
- Electronic thermostat control
- Electronic timer with countdown or time count modes
- Manual mode and Program mode
- 20 programs with 3 stage cooking and stage end alarms
- Core Probe program cooking (optional Core Probe Kit)
- Moisture injection mode (5 levels) and manual injection
- 2 speed bi-directional reversing fan system
- 6.3kW heating power
- Safe-Touch vented side hinged door (standard LH hinge). Optional RH hinge (field convertible)
- Stay-Cool door handle
- Vitreous enamel oven chamber
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal
- Dual halogen oven lamps
- Anti-skid 50mm dia. 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet
- 4 oven wire racks supplied
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Optional M236060 Core Temperature Probe Kit
- Turbofan SK32 Oven Stand
- DSK32 Double Stacking Kit
|Brand||Turbofan by Moffat|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chef Link users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- A supplementary delivery cost will be incurred for all large or bulky product orders depending on location, size/weight of items, and order value.
- Delivery of cooking machines, refrigeration, flat-pack items and most furniture products will be made to kerbside locations only.
- It does not include negotiating lifts or stairs.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that products ordered will fit through doorways and into their premises.
- We cannot accept responsibility if it will not fit.
- Any carriage charges caused by an aborted delivery are the customer's responsibility.
- Delivery does not include unpacking or positioning or assembling items.
- A supplementary delivery cost for large items may apply.
- If you are picking up your item from our warehouse please confirm actual box dimensions with our call centre before arrival, and ensure you have an adequate vehicle to safely collect and transport.
- Warehouse staff reserve the right to refuse any vehicle that is not fit to safely transport such items.
- All refrigeration equipment must also be transported in an upright position.
- All customers arranging their own collections (whether personally or their own courier) are required to check order and packaging thoroughly before departure.
- All responsibility for condition will be transferred from Chef Link to customer at this point in time.