Lipton Quality Black is well know for its reddish golden hue and is Australia's favourite tea. Sourced from the finest tea gardens in the world, Lipton Quality Black tea is expertly blended to give you the famous Lipton taste which is vigorously maintained every season. Lipton has been blending its black tea from the finest leaves in the world for over 100 years. Only the top leaves of the tea plant are used. Lipton Quality Black is available in variety of pack sizes and all feature double chamber tea bags.
- Classic black tea Ideal for canteens, office, functions and catering
- Enveloped tea bags
- LIPTON is committed to sourcing their tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms and helping workers, families and their dependants with social, economic and environmental benefits.
- LIPTON is working with the Rainforest Alliance, an independent international conservation organisation to: Improve the crops, incomes and livelihoods of nearly 1 million tea workers in Africa Help protect the environment by planting trees, conserving water and encouraging wildlife for the benefit of future generations
- LIPTON is working with the Rainforest Alliance to protect the environment and ensure better living and working conditions for tea farmers.
- Now when drinking a cup of LIPTON tea from Rainforest Alliance Certified plantations, you are doing a little bit more to support tea growers and the environment.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chef Link users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.